- Job Category: Maintenance
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Great West Casualty Company
As a Maintenance Worker you will be responsible for grounds, building and equipment maintenance. This includes: redesigning and relocating office cubicles; troubleshooting electrical, heating, cooling and cabling issues; driving and operating machinery and hand tools; chemical applications to building grounds; operating, inspecting and maintaining the irrigation system; creating and maintaining landscaping; and providing snow removal services.
To be successful in this position, you need:
• High School diploma or equivalency. Technical school or building maintenance training preferred.
• Minimum 2 years experience in building maintenance. Basic electricity, plumbing, pneumatics, heating and air conditioning, data process wiring and cabling.
• Previous experience in lawn and tree care, including working with chemicals and operating a tractor.
Job Link: https://www.gwccnet.com/