Technical Support Associate
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Five Star Call Centers
The Technical Support Associate position is responsible for resolving customer issues, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
Training for this position is 8:30am – 5:00pm for five weeks week. Candidates must be available to attend each day of the paid training to be considered. Once training is completed the scheduled hours available are for shifts between 12:30pm - 11pm, Monday – Friday, with a rotating weekend.
NO SALES, CREDIT CARDS OR COLLECTIONS!
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with services.
• Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems
• Logs and tracks customer interactions using a problem management database.
• Responds to and resolves open issues in an appropriate timeframe and maintains historical records and related documentation.
• Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
Five Star Call Centers offers full time employees a full benefit package that consists of:
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life
• Monthly Bonus
• Customer focus, Strong communication skills, and Positive attitude
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting software and operating systems on PC/Mobile devices
• Ability to use technology effectively and productively
• Work well in teams
• Ability to read, write and speak fluently
• Reliable & hard working
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-verify program.