Customer Success Associate
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Five Star Call Centers
- More Jobs from this Company
We are looking for people who enjoy helping others to successfully answer inbound telephone calls from customers inquiring about goods and services from clients of Five Star Call Centers, while providing high-quality service with a helpful, professional attitude. If you enjoy helping people, have average or better computer skills, and are interested in joining a rapidly growing company, please complete our online application.
Training for this position is scheduled to start on Wednesday, July 26th, and will be from 8:30am - 5:00pm, for two weeks. Interested candidates must be able to attend each day of the paid training to be considered. We are looking for people who have work hour availabilities somewhere between 12:00pm - 11:00pm for 40 hours a week, with a rotating weekend.
• Possess the ability to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the specific client products and services to identify and satisfy customer needs.
• Possess advanced customer service skills including knowledge of client policies and procedures to maintain a high first-call resolution rate.
• Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
• Be able to successfully handle customer interactions in multiple systems.
• Adhere to Five Star Call Centers privacy policies and procedures to ensure each customer's privacy is protected.
• Record electronic customer transactions accurately and with every contact.
• Successfully cross-train as requested
Take look at what we can do for you:
• 401K Plan with a Company Match
• Paid Time Off
• Monthly Bonus Plan
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Average computer skills
• Strong communication skills
• Customer Service oriented
• Phone etiquette Skills
• Being able to speak Spanish is a plus
• Reliable & hard working
•Must be at least 16 years of age.
•Previous customer service experience.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.