Bilingual Technical Support Associate
- Job Category: Customer Service
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Five Star Call Centers
The Bilingual Technical Support Representative position is responsible for engaging customers via multiple support channels including phone, email, chat and an on-line forum in order to resolve customer issues, provide customer training, problem identification and resolution, issue escalation, and follow up.
• Answers, evaluates and prioritizes requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with services.
• Facilitates problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up for customer problems; referring and escalating the most complex problems to appropriate staff and departments when necessary.
• Logs and tracks customer interactions using a problem management database.
• Responds to and resolves open issues in an appropriate timeframe and maintains historical records and related documentation.
• Participates in peer-training and cross-training initiatives.
• Introduces customers to new SPS products and services.
• Provides excellent customer satisfaction measured by the SPS customer satisfaction process.
• Responsible for helping support our customers globally.
• Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
Take look at what we can do for you:
• Paid Time Off
• Quality paid training in the growing field of customer service
• A friendly, relaxed office environment
• Customer focus
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to use technology effectively and productively
• Strong communication skills
• Work well in teams
• Phone etiquette Skills
• Positive attitude
• Ability to read, write and speak fluently in Spanish and English
• Reliable & hard working
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred
Five Star Call Centers will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Five Star Call Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.